*..Sunday, January 21, 2007`
I cant sleep early nowadays coz I was very affected by Wednesday.
Today I went to Temasek Polytechnic for the open house early in the morning. My role is to promote and explain about my diploma, Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) to the fresh O level graduates. Our goal is to persuade as many people as possible to put HTM as 1st choice.
Attire: Black shirt, blazer, business pants. leather belt, leather shoes, Golden tie
I reached school at 920am. I was 40 minutes early. And went to have breakfast with a person, (I dont want to mention the name) at the school canteen. I had nothing. She had, fried noodles with tomato, hotdog, egg sandwich, tuna sandwich and ham & cheese sandwich. Like hungry ghost lor. My 40 minutes of early had me seeing her gorging down food. Then, we reached the venue (a room with exhibits) at 10. Nobody was there. We were still the earliest.
Forecast: number of people coming TP today = 25,000
Then, as time passed by, people came. these people include sec 3/5 students (so kiasu lor), students waiting for O level results ( Target market for the open hse), parents (a very loso group) and current Tp students ( they want to see kok sheng and linus, -____- diao lor). I had to entertain these ppl lor. And the guy who filmed pokka carrot juice commercial 2 years ago was here as well and he really got that carrot face.
Out of the 25,000 people, 2 person left me a deep impression. A gal and her mother.
She asked me: what do you think of the course.
I said: quite stressful lots of projects and these.
She asked me: then how you cope with these stress.
I said: er, ( as if I cant cope then jump building) just have to cope la.
She asked me: oh then where do you stay.
I said: er, hougang ( what has the place that i stay have to do with you lor)
i wanted to stop her asking me such question s so i pop her a question
I said: do you really know what you want to be next time. So i can tell you if you really chose the right diploma.
The mother suddenly say: she just graduate how she know, i think you year 2 le also dunno de lor.
The gal ask again: then what are you going to do after finishing your diploma.
I replied: NS
The gal asked: After NS leh.
I replied: I dunno
The gal asked: you should know de lor
Then i said: ill think during NS. Thx for your questions. See you. Goodbye.
Irritating mother and daughter. THink interrogating prisoner. Ah? So what if you are the smart type. Huh. i Also smart de lor. L1r4 also 7 de lor. which is be4 cca deduction. You smart you think you can boss around ah. next time your husband confirm die one. or maybe you wont get one.
Bleah!
~*+_+*~*+_+*~
wishing upon a star;
12:16:00 AM