*..Monday, January 15, 2007`
I think that im luckier in life as compared to gambling now. I know gambling is bad, so i shall TRY to gamble only during Chinese New Year provided that my gambling partnerS stop calling me to play mahjong, big 2 or 4 colour cards. If not i will probably break my promise made here cos im really a kind and obliging person who wants to make people happy by satisfying their wants. someone may think BLEAH! Ya, but its true to a 80 percent extent.
I felt like a star today with my co star darren. at vivocity. at 730am.
**
Cameras were flashing in front of us.
Photograhers using different poses for the shots.
stood and squated high and low
Journalists frantically interviewing us.
In mandarin, English.
Using tape recorders and notepads.
and followed us wherever we go*
And my name was mentioned over the radio (for now)
Read the newspapers tmr. ha.
Grab me a copy if you see me on the papers.
Thanks a lot.
** maybe its a bit exaggerated
*were with us for like 15minutes
~*+_+*~*+_+*~
wishing upon a star;
1:29:00 PM